Based in Orange County, California, ProOne, Inc. has developed the most advanced technology in lubrication today which dramatically reduces heat and friction and has over 50 times the film strength of conventional lubricants.
- ProOne’s primary focus is on the oil & gas and industrial markets where its environmentally-friendly line of products takes lubrication to the next level of performance in the most challenging environments.
- ProOne’s XPL+® Technology has been tested and certified by leading testing laboratories, and proven in real world applications by top Energy, Transportation and Mining industries.
- Blue chip corporations have found this advanced lubrication technology offers bottom-line savings, helping to reduce wear and extend equipment life, increase productivity, lower energy and fuel consumption, prevent costly downtime and lower maintenance costs while at the same time being earth-friendly.
- ProOne’s game-changing downhole drilling products have been used in over 700 wells by leading oil & gas operators, proving to reduce torque, solve drilling problems, and save money.
- The principals involved with ProOne have decades of experience in the lubrication industry, developing and marketing patented state-of-the-art technology along with a team of experienced industry professionals and technical experts, partnered with some of the world’s largest corporation all over the globe.
- “Innovative Drilling Mud Additive Saves Substantial Time and Money by Dramatically Reducing Downhole Friction” – Oil & Gas Eurasia March 2015
- ProOne in Oil & Gas Australia – New Products!
- ProOne is the Cover Story in the April 2015 issue of India’s No. 1 Oil & Gas Magazine, Drilling & Exploration World (DEW) Journal.
- Jeff Victer joins ProOne Inc. as Vice President, International
- ProOne Inc. Introduces Revolutionary Pipe On Pipe Treatment – CoilPro
- ProOne Featured on Petro Energia – Maximum Well Cost Savings for Latin American Operators
- Latin America Gets Introduced to ProOne Drilling Technology