Drill Fluid Conditioner
Powered by ProOne’s XPL+®Lubrication Technology Most Cost Effective Lubricant for Horizontals
Dark Brown to Black Powder. Highly Dispersible in Either Water Based Muds or Oil Based Muds
- Exceptional lubricity for reduction of torque, drag, differential sticking, bit balling & bit wear
- Enhances shale inhibition and stabilization
- Superior high temperature fluid loss control
- Builds a thin, tough and slick filter cake
- Improves cleaning of drill cuttings
- Reduces corrosion on drill strings
- Extends bit life and decreases mud pump downtime
- And it’s environmentally friendly!
Use conventional mud hopper system.
Add 4-6 pounds per barrel of drilling fluid over 4-5 circulations for initial “mud-up”.
Daily additions of 1-2 pounds suggested